Here is a list with some of the papers I have published.
By clicking the link you will be redirected to the webpage where the final version is published (please quote this version). You can also download the penultimate draft in the corresponding link.
- “Consciousness and Theory of Mind: a common theory?” Theoria, Forthcoming. (Penultimate draft)
- “What Panpsychists should reject. On the incompatibility of Panpsychism and Organizational Invariantism” Philosophical Studies, 2015, Volume 172, Issue 7, pp 1833-1846 (penultimate draft)
- “On a confusion about which intuitions to trust: from the hard problem to a not easy one”. Topoi, 2015 (penultimate draft)
- “Borderline experiences one cannot undergo” Crítica, 2015 Vol. 47, Issue 140: 31-42 (penultimate draft)
- (with R. Sánchez) “Attention Alters Appearances and Solves the ’Many-Many Problem’: Implications for Research in Skill Acquisition and Execution.” European Journal of Human Movement, 2015 Vol. 34:156-179. (penultimate draft)
- “Dreams an Empirical way to settle the discussion between cognitive and non- cognitive theories of consciousness”. Synthese, 2014 Vol. 191, Issue 2: 263-285. (penultimate draft)
- “Experiential Awareness: Do you Prefer It to Me?” Philosophical Topics, 2012/2014 Vol 40. N° 2: 155-177. (penultimate draft)
- “Not a HOT dream” In R. Brown (ed.). Consciousness Inside and Out: Phenomenology, Neuroscience, and the Nature of Experience. Studies in Brain and Mind. Springer Press. 2014 ISBN 978-94-007-6001-1. (penultimate draft)
- “There is nothing HOT in our dreams: reply to Ivanowich and Weisberg” In R. Brown (ed.). Consciousness Inside and Out: Phenomenology, Neuroscience, and the Nature of Experience. Studies in Brain and Mind. Springer Press. 2014. ISBN 978-94-007-6001-1 (penultimate draft)
- “Are Factivity and Modal Closure a problem for Knowability?” in X. Arrazola, J.M. Larrazabal et al. (eds.), Logkca-07. Proceedings of the first ILCLI International Workshop on Logic and Philosophy of Knowledge, Communication and Action. EHU-UPV. 2008. ISBN: 8498600227 ISBN-13: 9788498600223
- La Mente Extendida. Andy Clack y David Chalmers. KRK ediciones,2011. in Dianoia vol LIX, No. 72. May 2014
- Subjective Consciousness: A Self-Representational Theory. Uriah Kriegel. Oxford University Press, 2009. Disputatio vol,IV, no. 32 (May 2012)
- (with Manolo Martínez) Smoking Subs and Eating joints: what counts as true in fiction. In Lorenzo von Matterhorn (Ed.) How I Met your Mother and Philosophy. Blackwell. 2013.
You can also find my dissertation here: Self-Involving Representationalism